For men who would like to stay cozy but look stylish - this shawl collar cardigan can look trendy or classic depending on the fabric choice. The sweater is slim fitting with long cuffed sleeves and a flattering fold-over shawl style collar.
This piece sews up quickly in a forgiving knit and features several customizable details such as a shoulder and back yoke (easily included or left out), small or large collar, and decorative top-stitching. Instructions clearly indicate when certain details can be added or removed and contain tips on how to simplify sewing with knits.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a modern slim-fitting design with athletic sizing. It is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
The Newcastle Cardigan sewing pattern is available as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail) or as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes XS to XL
- A 16 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 35 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A 36" wide print shop PDF pattern
- An A0 print shop PDF pattern
Have a look at finished garments made by our customers HERE!
We also offer French translations of our instructions. Download your free copy HERE!