Alpine: The next menswear sewing pattern collection
Since Matt and I have been very busy with the administration and technical aspects of running a menswear sewing pattern company over the last week (So much math! So much time using complicated computer programs! Both things I NEVER imagined myself doing for a living!) I thought I'd give myself and you a bit of fun by pulling together some inspiration for our next collection of patterns. The Parkland Collection of four patterns will be complete with the release of the Goldstream Peacoat and consists of:
- The Newcastle Cardigan
- The Jedediah Pants and Shorts
- The Strathcona Henley and T-shirt
- The Goldstream Peacoat
- Carhartt WIP Hickman Coat: Cozy hood, flap pockets, zipper closure with all-weather placket, drawstring to tighten waist.
- Filson Mackinaw Cruiser: Versatile as it would look nice in everything from wool to cotton to waterproof sports fabrics.
- Carhartt WIP Battle Parka: Love the angled flap pockets, lower face protection, draw strings, and hidden zipper.
- Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest: An everyday vest that is both sleek and cozy. Love the front pocket shape. Statement plaid!
- Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest: A more muted colour to show that this vest could also be elegant and gentlemanly.
- Moncler Twill Straight Leg Cargo Pants: A dressier slim-fit take on rugged cargo pants.
- Carhartt WIP Aviation Pant: Cargo pants suited for hard use but still modern with slim fit and low waist.
- Arcteryx Caliber Cardigan: Really interesting seamlines at the shoulders. A nice easy to wear zip up.
- Carhartt WIP Elias Pocket Sweater: Just your average sweater...but with a pocket!
- Arcteryx Cordin Pullover: A simple sweater with great shoulder details. Nice in a wool blend but could also be made lighter.
- Frank and Oak Greenwich Backpack: This would be a fun project to sew - especially with customized pockets!
- Frank and Oak Hyde Mountaineering Backpack: I love the double strap closure as a perfect leather accent!
« Previous Page 1 of 2 Next »