Comox Trunks Sew-along: Schedule and Prize Photos
I've made up the schedule for the Comox Trunks Sew-Along and also a page on our blog side bar where you will be able to access all the posts indefinitely. Even though the Comox Trunks take very little time to sew, I've stretched out the posts to include no more than half an hour of sewing per post so that new or busy sewers won't be intimidated. I hope these dates work for you and that you are looking forward to joining us!
- April 4th: Choosing your fabric and elastic
- April 6th: Picking a size and ideas for customizing (lengthen the legs, enlarge the front cup, create narrower legs, or remove the right exit fly)
- April 8th: Cutting out your fabric and preparing your machine
- April 1oth: Sewing the trunks front
- April 12th: Sewing the trunks back
- April 14th: Hemming the trunks
- April 16th: Attaching the elastic waistband (or adding a fabric covered waistband) – We’re done!
- April 18th: Joke post – Photographing your Comox Trunks sans sexy model
- May 5th: Deadline to submit a photo of your finished Comox Trunks
- May 8th: Winner of Comox Trunks Prize Pack announced and a parade of the finished trunks!