Belvedere Waistcoat Supplies Kit
This supplies kit includes everything you need to make the Belvedere Waistcoat - just add the wool, linen, or cotton canvas material for your vest front! If you are new to sewing waistcoats and are unsure of what type of fabric, interfacing or buttons to choose, this is the kit for you! Using these materials you will be able to make a waistcoat exactly like the photographed sample.
The kit includes high quality Bemberg lining for the interior, luxurious paisley acetate lining for the back, 100% cotton interfacing to stabilise the waistcoat front, and discreet 1/2" buttons to suit your fashion fabric.
Included in your supplies kit:
1) Six 15 mm/5/8" classic waistcoat buttons
2) 1.5 m/1.6 yards soft and strong Bemberg lining in rich burgundy: Enough for the waistcoat back and interior.
3) 0.7 m/0.8 yards 100% cotton interfacing: To stabilise the vest front and pockets.
4) 0.7 m/0.8 yards luxurious paisley lining in rich burgundy: Choose to use this for pocket bags or for a statement vest back!
5) Optional at a discounted rate: The Belvedere Waistcoat PDF pattern.
* Just add the wool, linen or cotton canvas material for your vest front! You will need 0.8m/0.9 yards. The sample pictured uses our Khaki Hemp and Organic Cotton Canvas.