Bag Making Supplies Kit
This kit contains all of the speciality materials needed to try your hand at bag making. Your choice of Navy or Burnt Orange cotton canvas and antique brass notions will result in strong and masculine looking bag.
One metre of fabric is more than enough to create a large, self lined shaving kit, the perfect tote bag or a lap top case. The heavy duty separable zipper is a versatile size and style for any of these projects. The kit contains four Chicago Screws that can be used to attach a handle to your bag without the need for speciality tools (simply hand tighten them!). Plus, sew in an embroidered Thread Theory label for a professional looking finishing touch.
Best of all, the kit includes a full bar of all natural Otter Wax which can be applied to your canvas before or after you sew your project (just rub it on and leave it to cure out of the sun for 24 hours). This wax will create an extra strong, water resistant bag with the appealing rustic look of oilcloth.
For a fully photographed tutorial to create the pictured shaving kit (complete with waxing tips), head on over to our blog!
This kit contains:
- 1 metre (1.1 yards) 7 oz 100% cotton canvas in Navy or Burnt Orange. The canvas is 150 cm (60") wide.
- One bar of all natural Otter Wax (enough to wax several bags)
- One 14" (35cm) heavy duty separable zipper - with brown tape and heavy metal teeth in 'antique brass'
- Four brass plated steel 3/16" Chicago Screws with 3/8" wide slot heads
- One Thread Theory embroidered garment tag