Laela Jeyne - William Vest PDF
The William Vest has been created by indie pattern company Laela Jeyne with cold weather in mind.
The William Vest sewing pattern includes:
- Outdoor vest with two views: simple zip up vest or vest with shoulder accents, snap flap, welt pockets, breast pockets, and snap off hood
- All extra pieces are interchangeable between view 1 and 2
- Snap off hood features a gusset for excellent fit
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blending sizes or adjusting the length
- Fabric layout cut diagram
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for men’s XS-3X sizes
- Imperial and Metric Measurement charts and instructions
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist.
The William Vest sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step.
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 24 pages (choose either Letter or A4 size paper). Information is included on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need. No trim pages for US and A4 paper.
- A print shop PDF pattern sized to A0 paper.