These form-fitting trunks are designed with comfort in mind. No center back seam, a reinforced inseam gusset and a shaped front cup make these boxers fit like a second skin without the worry of rubbing or shifting.
Short, athletic legs and a smooth elastic waistband create a streamlined silhouette that can be worn under everything from slim fit pants to gym shorts.
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
The Comox Trunks sewing pattern is available as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail) or as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes 24 to 45
- A 16 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 8 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Have a look at finished garments made using this pattern HERE!
We also offer French translations of our instructions. Download your free copy HERE!