Thank you for stocking our sewing patterns in your shop! Here is all of the information you will need to know about becoming a Thread Theory retailer:
How to Order Physical Patterns
(Scroll down for information on how to carry our digital patterns)
- Head to our online retailer shop (hosted by Faire). It's free for you and us both (no sign up fee or commission taken by Faire): https://threadtheory.faire.com
- Once you've signed up to shop in our store you will automatically receive email notification each time we launch a new pattern or offer a retailers-only sale.
- If you prefer we manually make an invoice for you (rather than shopping through Faire) just email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of patterns you would like to purchase.
- Shipping is through Canada Post and rates are calculated based on weight, size and destination
- Please keep in mind that larger orders are usually more economical to ship.
- To find out more information on which shipping options include tracking and how long each shipping option will take, please click here.
How to Stock our Digital Patterns
- Download our contract.
- Sign and return (send to email@example.com).
- Get access to our Dropbox folder which contains our patterns and images!
- Refer to our shop product descriptions and the pricing chart below when adding the patterns to your website.
|Item #||Product||Suggested Retail Price (CAD)||Wholesale Price (CAD)|
|00||Wallet Set of Three||$18.00||
|18||Woodley Tee - Men's||$18.00||$10.80|
|19||Woodley Tee - Women's||$18.00||$10.80|
|20||Timberland Henley - Women's||$18.00||
|24||Morden Work Pants||$18.00||$10.80|
*** Please note that the Arrowsmith Undershirt is a free digital download only available on the Thread Theory website and is not included in the offerings for digital retailers.
Images For Your Use
You are welcome to use any of the images within this Dropbox folder! If you are looking for a specific image and can't find the full resolution version in the Dropbox folder, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it available to you.
We have downloadable PDF French translations for many of our sewing patterns. Stockists are welcome to download these to distribute to their customers either digitally or as printed copies. Head to each pattern's product page in our shop to download your copies of the French instructions for free!
Terms and Conditions
- Retailers are welcome to use the images and information from our website and blog as well as the high resolution photos within our shared Dropbox folder!
- Retailer is responsible for all shipping and handling expenses, including (if applicable), customs clearance, import/export fees, freight risks and insurance. Also, the retailer may be required to act as the importer of record for international shipments.
- Please remember that our patterns and instructions are copyrighted by Thread Theory – make sure to credit our company as the creator of these patterns and, when holding classes/workshops, please ensure that our copyrighted products are not being used by those who have not purchased the right to use them.
Thank you for your interest in carrying our patterns in your shop! We hope that they make your customers happy!