Chino-style trousers updated with a slim, casual fit, back yoke and stylish slash front pockets. These pants include two length options - knee length shorts with rolled cuff and full length trousers. They will wear well in a denim, corduroy or twill with the extra durability of flat fell seams. They could also be made in a lighter cotton or linen when sewn as summer shorts.
The design includes top-stitched belt loops, flat fell inseams, a fly (with detailed illustrated sewing instructions), back patch pockets with customizable decorative stitching, and large slash front pockets.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a modern slim-fitting design with athletic sizing. It is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
The Jedediah Pants and Shorts sewing pattern is available as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail) or as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes 30 - 40
- A 16 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 35 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Have a look at finished garments made by our customers HERE!
We also offer French translations of our instructions. Download your free copy HERE!