Classic, relaxed-fit, straight legged trousers designed to be ready for anything! These pants are roomy enough to allow for a full range of movement but still offer a flattering fit with back darts to shape the seat. This pattern is the perfect base to create everything from hard-wearing denim jeans to rugged water-resistant hiking pants.
Create pair after purpose-built pair with single welt or patch pockets, curved front pockets, optional cargo pockets, and useful knee and hem reinforcements. You can even add an optional lining to protect the skin from uncomfortable waterproofed materials of to add a warm layer of flannel to winter work pants.
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
The Jutland Pants sewing pattern is available as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail) or as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes 30 to 45
- A 28 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 39 pages (Variation 1) or 45 pages (Variation 2) (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Have a look at finished garments made using this pattern HERE!
We also offer French translations of our instructions. Download your free copy HERE!