Camas Blouse Sew-Along Announcement February 11 2016
Many of you have asked for it…a Camas Blouse sew-along complete with all of the bells and whistles! Join me while I make several blouses this February. The sew-along will begin next Monday, January 25th and it will be posted on our website indefinitely so that you can follow along whenever you feel inclined to embark on a Camas Blouse project.
Here is what we will be covering during this sew-along:
- Monday Jan. 25th: Choose your fabric and notions
- Wednesday Jan. 27th: Select a size and perform fit adjustments
- Friday Jan. 29th: Sew the Camas Blouse in a woven fabric (with no stretch)
- Monday Feb. 1st: Camas Blouse hacks – create a cardigan or dress, adjust the sleeve length
- Wednesday Feb. 3rd: Cut into your fabric and sew the yokes
- Friday Feb. 5th: Sew the sleeves, side seams and hem
- Monday Feb. 8th: Sew the blouse placket – 2 ways
- Wednesday Feb. 10th: Add closures and style an outfit!
Did you notice? We will be done our Camas blouses, cardigans and dresses in time to wear them on Valentine’s Day! Submit your progress shots and your finished blouses out on the town by using #camassewalong or by emailing me at email@example.com