Belvedere Waistcoat PDF
Sew a timeless waistcoat with the Belvedere Waistcoat pattern! It is the perfect minimalist piece to wear to formal events. This design features a curved back seam and long darts to fit the garment close to the body. It includes a back neckline facing for a high-end professional finish.
The instructions and pattern pieces provide for two approaches:
1. Create a tailored waistcoat complete with welt pockets, a fully canvased front and side seam vents.
2. Sew a quick and easy waistcoat with no pockets and simplified construction techniques.
Both waistcoat projects are great scrap busters since it is easy to mix and match fabrics.
This pattern, as part of the Cityscape Urban Menswear Collection, is an elegant silhouette accented with modern design elements. Sew the garments in this collection to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
The Belvedere Waistcoat is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can find the tissue version here.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A Quick Reference Guide featuring 1 page of condensed instructions to refer to when the pattern becomes your tried and true waistcoat.
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 25 pages. The print at home file is suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper.
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
We offer free add-on packs for this pattern! Download your free pattern pieces here:
We also offer French translations of our instructions. Download your free copy HERE!