Fairfield Button-up Shirt PDF
A button-up shirt with all of the classic details and a modern, moderately slim fit. This design features a slim collar with collar stand, an optional chest pocket, flat felled seams and a yoke. The button band is drafted onto the shirt front to make matching plaids and stripes simple. The hem is curved so that this shirt can be worn tucked in or loose. The sleeves include tower plackets and the option for a hidden tab so that they can be rolled and secured at the elbow. Choose between a center back pleat or create a more fitted look with long shaped darts.
The Fairfield includes regular sizing for slim to average figures and a separate set of pieces for larger figures to accommodate a rounded stomach.
This pattern, as part of the Cityscape Urban Menswear Collection, is an elegant silhouette accented with modern design elements. Sew the garments in this collection to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
The Fairfield Button-up is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail).
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A Quick Reference Guide featuring 1 page of condensed instructions to refer to when the pattern becomes your tried and true button-up.
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 45 pages (Average Figures) or 50 pages (Larger Figures). The print at home file is suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper.
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Have a look at finished garments made using this pattern HERE!
We offer free add-on packs for this pattern! Download your free pattern pieces here: