Carmanah Sweater PDF
A true classic in the casual activewear wardrobe, this zippered sweater features style details that elevate it from pure utilitarian comfort to both stylish and practical. The large shoulder yoke on front and back is the perfect canvas for a contrast texture or colour. Choose from a partial or full zipper and a collar or lined three piece hood for a wide range of mix-and-match styling possibilities. Add or leave off the roomy kangaroo pockets.
Instructions include high-end construction suggestions such as an attractive twill tape neckline seam finish and a lined hood. Details on how to successfully apply a zipper to stretchy knit fabric without ripples are also included.
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
The Carmanah Sweater sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can find the tissue version here.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern broken into five files so it is only necessary to print the pieces for the variation that you need (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Files are: Common Pieces (23 pages), Collar (2 pages), Hood (10 pages), Quarter Zip (9 pages), Full Zip (9 pages).
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper