Eastwood Pajamas PDF
Classic pajama pants with mix and match details to suit any wearer. These straight leg pants are comfortable but not baggy. They feature an enclosed elastic waistband with the option of a drawstring to further perfect the fit. Pajama pants need not be boring to sew - these pants will teach you many of the essential techniques for sewing jeans and trousers in the future. Learn to install useful pockets and employ topstitching to create very functional and hardwearing loungewear.
Depending on skill level and preference, choose between a button fly, a simple mock fly or no fly. Also choose between minimal or detailed topstitching. Add an optional patch pocket for a bit of extra functionality!
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
The Eastwood Pajamas is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can find the tissue version here.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 28 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with a grid.
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Sew the Eastwood with us! Let our fully photographed and detailed sew-along walk you through the process.
Would you prefer to sew one of our patterns in another language? We have a number of translated instruction booklets available to download from Dropbox.