Sayward Raglan PDF
A versatile raglan t-shirt sewing pattern to create every day casual wear. The attractively curved raglan seams paired with a relaxed crew neckline serve to create the flattering appearance of a strong chest. The sleeves are slim without clinging. The body is an average fit suitable for most figures. Choose between full length sleeves or short sleeves that end mid-bicep. The hems can be sewn using a zig-zag stitch or a twin needle.
Instructions for sewing with knits are thorough and include finishing suggestions, step-by-step illustrations and both beginner or intermediate sewing options. They explain methods for sewing the shirt with or without a serger. Fabric requirement charts are provided for a monochrome shirt or a colorblocked shirt with contrast sleeves and neckband.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
The Sayward Raglan sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can find the tissue version here.
The Sayward Raglan sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 27 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with an easy-to-use 1" grid and layers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper