Belvedere Waistcoat Tissue Pattern
Sew a timeless waistcoat with the Belvedere Waistcoat pattern! It is the perfect minimalist piece to wear to formal events. This design features a curved back seam and long darts to fit the garment close to the body. It includes a back neckline facing for a high-end professional finish.
The instructions and pattern pieces provide for two approaches:
1. Create a tailored waistcoat complete with welt pockets, a fully canvased front and side seam vents.
2. Sew a quick and easy waistcoat with no pockets and simplified construction techniques.
Both waistcoat projects are great scrap busters since it is easy to mix and match fabrics.
This pattern, as part of the Cityscape Urban Menswear Collection, is an elegant silhouette accented with modern design elements. Sew the garments in this collection to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
The Belvedere Waistcoat is available as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail) or as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail). This listing is for the tissue version and you can find the PDF version here.
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes XS to 4XL
- A 17 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
We offer free add-on packs for this pattern! Download your free pattern pieces here:
We also offer French translations of our instructions. Download your free copy HERE!