Mahle Tie PDF
Sew an elegant tie to pair with every button-up. Using traditional stabilizing and hand sewing techniques, the end result of this quick but thorough tie sewing project will be a high end piece ready for even the most formal of occasions.
Choose from a surprisingly wide array of fabric types to create a personalized selection of tie styles. The bias cut blade is a great opportunity to play with stripes and plaids. The pattern includes three sizes (lengths and widths) to suit all proportions along with detailed fitting instructions to ensure the finished tie is worn fashionably.
This pattern, as part of the Cityscape Urban Menswear Collection, is an elegant piece accented with modern design elements. Sew the garments in this collection to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
The Mahle Tie sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 11 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Sew the Mahle Tie with us! Let our fully photographed and detailed sew-along walk you through the process.