Thank you for stocking our sewing patterns in your shop! Here is all of the information you will need to know about becoming a Thread Theory retailer:
How to Order
Email us at email@example.com with a list of which patterns (and how many) you would like to order. The minimum order is $100 CAD (approximately 10 sewing patterns). We offer free shipping for orders over $500 CAD!
We will send you an invoice including the shipping rate - this invoice may be revised as desired.
Your order will be shipped to you as soon as we receive your payment!
Line Sheet - The products we currently offer at wholesale pricing
Shipping Options - free shipping for orders over $500!
- Shipping is through Canada Post and rates are calculated based on weight, size and destination
- Please keep in mind that larger orders are usually more economical to ship.
- We are pleased to offer free shipping for orders that total $500 CAD! You will still be responsible for any potential duty incurred.
- To find out more information on which shipping options include tracking and how long each shipping option will take, please click here.
Images For Your Use
If you would like access to an online folder of full resolution product images, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to our shared Dropbox folder!
We have downloadable PDF French translations for of our sewing patterns. Stockists are welcome to download these to distribute to their customers either digitally or as printed copies. Head to each pattern's product page in our shop to download your copies of the French instructions for free!
Terms and Conditions
- Retailers are welcome to use the images and information from our website and blog. To receive higher resolution images, please email us and we will send you an invite to our Dropbox folder featuring full resolution product photos!
- Retailer is responsible for all shipping and handling expenses, including (if applicable), customs clearance, import/export fees, freight risks and insurance. Also, the retailer may be required to act as the importer of record for international shipments.
- Please remember that our patterns and instructions are copyrighted by Thread Theory – make sure to credit our company as the creator of these patterns and, when holding classes/workshops, please ensure that our copyrighted products are not being used by those who have not purchased the right to use them.