Comox Trunks PDF
These form-fitting trunks are designed with comfort in mind. No center back seam, a reinforced inseam gusset and a shaped front cup make these boxers fit like a second skin without the worry of rubbing or shifting.
Short, athletic legs and a smooth elastic waistband create a streamlined silhouette that can be worn under everything from slim fit pants to gym shorts.
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
The Comox Trunks sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can find the tissue version here.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 8 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Sew the Comox Trunks with us! Let our fully photographed and detailed sew-along walk you through the process.
Would you prefer to sew one of our patterns in another language? We have a number of translated instruction booklets available to download from Dropbox.