Woodley Tee PDF - Women's Sizing
Instructions for sewing with knits are thorough and include finishing suggestions, step-by-step illustrations and both beginner or intermediate sewing options. They explain methods for sewing the shirt with or without a serger. Fabric requirement charts are provided for a monochrome shirt or a colour blocked shirt as well as for self fabric or ribbed neck band and cuffs.
This pattern, as part of the Quarry Workwear Collection, is a comfortable yet rugged design with a relaxed fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so you’re ready to tackle any project.
This listing is for the PDF version of the Woodley Tee. The tissue version can be found here. The same design in men's sizing can be found here.
Here is what is included in your PDF pattern:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 38 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size that you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring an easy-to-use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Sew the Woodley Tee with us! Let our fully photographed and detailed sew-along walk you through the process.