Haslam Hat PDF
The Haslam Hat sewing pattern is an incredibly quick sew that produces a wonderfully cosy hat. This versatile gently square-topped beanie features multiple design options and sizes. While most adult heads will fit the middle size, smaller and larger options are also included.
Choose between ear flaps, a classic beanie hem band, a pom pom, and fun tassels. Instructions include creative finishing details such as how to create the fleece tassels and a yarn pom pom. This design can be sewn in many fabric types and is a great way to use up scraps of fleece, old sweaters, and soft knits.
This pattern, as part of the Quarry Workwear Collection, is a comfortable yet rugged design that is meant to be worn hard. Create a hand-made wardrobe ready to tackle any project.
The Haslam Hat sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 12 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Sew the Haslam Hat with us! Let our fully photographed and detailed sew-along walk you through the process.