Enjoy the unrestricted comfort of a t-shirt and the put together elegance of a blouse. This blouse is designed to be COMFORTABLE and can be sewn in knits or stretch fabrics. It features shoulder and back yokes, elegant gathering, and a flattering curved v-shaped neckline placket.
The gathers create a flattering shape that is loose enough to float over the body rather than cling to it. The delicately curved hem can be tucked into trousers and skirts or can be left loose to float over skinny jeans. The slim sleeves end just below the elbow to create the perfect multi-season blouse. Instructions detail how to create a variety of closures - learn how to add buttonholes to a knit placket, add snaps or create a pull over blouse and skip button holes entirely. Fabric requirements are included for both a color blocked blouse and a blouse made from one fabric.
This pattern, as part of our women's line, the Meadow Collection, is an elegant design that is incredibly comfortable. This first women's pattern was launched on our two year anniversary as a thank you to all of our female customers for making our indie pattern company possible! Thank you!!!
The Camas Blouse sewing pattern is available as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail) or as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes 0 to 18
- A 16 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 20 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Have a look at finished garments made using this pattern HERE!
We also offer French translations of our instructions. Download your free copy HERE!