Jutland Pants PDF
Classic, relaxed-fit, straight legged trousers designed to be ready for anything! These pants are roomy enough to allow for a full range of movement but still offer a flattering fit with back darts to shape the seat. This pattern is the perfect base to create everything from hard-wearing denim jeans to rugged water-resistant hiking pants.
Create pair after purpose-built pair with single welt or patch pockets, curved front pockets, optional cargo pockets, and useful knee and hem reinforcements. You can even add an optional lining to protect the skin from uncomfortable waterproofed materials or to add a warm layer of flannel to winter work pants.
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
The Jutland Pants sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can view the tissue version here.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 39 pages (Variation 1) or 45 pages (Variation 2) (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with an easy-to-use grid and layers.
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Sew the Jutland Pants with us! Let our fully photographed and detailed sew-along walk you through the process.
Would you prefer to sew one of our patterns in another language? We have a number of translated instruction booklets available to download from Dropbox.