Jedediah Pants PDF
Chino-style trousers updated with a slim, casual fit, back yoke and stylish slash front pockets. These pants include two length options - knee length shorts with rolled cuff and full length trousers. They will wear well in a denim, corduroy or twill with the extra durability of flat fell seams. They could also be made in a lighter cotton or linen when sewn as summer shorts.
The design includes top-stitched belt loops, flat fell inseams, a fly (with detailed illustrated sewing instructions), back patch pockets with customizable decorative stitching, and large slash front pockets.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a modern slim-fitting design with athletic sizing. It is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
The Jedediah Pants and Shorts sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can find the tissue version here.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 35 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper