Morden Work Pants
These work pants are designed for comfort and true function. The roomy legs, knee darts, close-fitting gusset, and a raised center back allow for an extreme range of movement. They can be sewn with a myriad of useful pockets and also include the option to add a hammer loop, reinforced knees, and a reinforced hem.
The instructions include many tips on fitting and working with heavy weight materials. Choose between a workwear version with double topstitching and details designed for heavy wear, or a stripped down version that would make excellent activewear trousers in lighter materials.
The pattern is drafted to suit our women's size chart. The size range extends from 0-18 (31"-53" hip). More sizing information can be found in the drop down below.
This pattern, as part of the Quarry Workwear Collection, is a comfortable yet rugged design with a relaxed fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe ready to tackle any project.
The Morden Work Pants sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 36 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper