Strathcona Henley PDF
This modern, slim-fitting t-shirt pattern is a wardrobe staple that can be sewn up with a crew-neck or a 1” henley placket and long or short sleeves. It would suit both fine or medium weight knits to create either a shirt or light sweater. The sleeves and hem can be turned and hemmed or finished with bands (a great option for beginner sewers!).
Instructions for sewing with knits are thorough and include finishing suggestions, step-by-step illustrations and both beginner or intermediate sewing options.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a modern slim-fitting design with athletic sizing. It is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
The Strathcona Henley and T-shirt sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail) or as a paper sewing pattern (sent to you by mail). This listing is for the PDF version and you can find the tissue version here.
PDF Sewing Patterns Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 35 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with an easy-to-use 1" grid and layers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper