Woodhaven Apron PDF
An essential workwear accessory for the workshop or kitchen. Make this practical apron in heavy canvas, rugged denim or sturdy linen with coordinating webbing and sturdy rivets for long lasting protection.
This pattern features a chest pocket for pens and small tools (and inner zipped pocket to secure your phone) along with three hip pocket designs. Variation 1 includes three layers of divided pockets reinforced with rivets and an extra ergonomic hip pocket perfect for tools that need to be reached quickly. Variation 2 includes a clever 'kangaroo' pouch with two deep angled pockets and two shallower pockets. Variation 3's divided pleated pockets are ideal for carrying many small things (nails, screws, a phone) in an organized manner.
Whichever pocket combination you choose, the resulting apron will be much appreciated by any wearer wishing to protect their wardrobe! This apron includes an inclusive size range that can suit teens, men, and women alike.
This pattern, as part of the Quarry Workwear Collection, is a comfortable yet rugged design with a relaxed fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe ready to tackle any project.
The Woodhaven Apron sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download (sent to your e-mail).
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 27 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper